Propeller Ads not Working With Hosted sites

Propeller Ads Stopped Working With Hosted sites



Hey Everyone,
Welcome to the first blog post of this brand new blog.

Today I am here to inform you about one thing i.e. , "why isn't propeller working in my hosted  site?".  Propeller ads was a great alternative to Adsense as we know and the great thing about that was that it worked on hosted sites. To all of us that were just blogging as a hobby and wanted to get some money off that, propeller ads was the way to go . Unfortunately, just yesterday, propellers Ads decided to stop working with all hosted sites. This includes ::
1. Wordpress
2. Blogspot
3. Wix
4. Weebly

and all other hosted blogging platform. In other words, You can no longer make money with propeller ads on hosted platforms. Heres what propeller ads had to say on it :

Propellerads tags do not work for websites containing 
blogspot.com
wordpress.com. 
wix.com, 
weebly com
and other free hosted domain name in the url.
 If you wish to monetize a website based on any of the platforms mentioned, you shall purchase a domain from a DomainRegistrar that will register your domain name andhost it on their server. Wordpress and Blogger also offer hosting services for your own domain at a monthly fee. 
After buying your own domain you can add and verify your site with Propellerads."

Yep so you can't monetize hosted sites on propeller ads anymore. I had actually just started working with propeller ads last week and I was using the ads on my Anime Website which is on the blogspot platform. I hadn't really made that much from propeller ads considering the fact that I had stopped blogging after my Adsense account was banned. So when I made more than a dollar in just a day without even having all that many visitors I was actually very surprised. 


What Can I Do Now? What Other Ad networks are worth trying?

Although Propeller Ads aren't working anymore on hosted platforms, there are still many great advertising platforms out there. The one I have personally been using and the one that you might have heard of, is no other than infolinks. 




I started using infolinks just about the same time I started using propeller ads. Although Infolinks favors Traffic from countries such as Canada, US, UK, Australia, Germany etc. you can still make quite a lot even with general traffic. With some good "quality traffic " and when I say quality traffic, I don't mean traffic from top tier countries, I just mean engaged visitors, good bounce rates, good watch time rate etc, you can make quite a fortune even with Infolinks. I had an eCPM of $1.66 even when only 50 percent of my traffic was from US .If you have more than 70% of traffic from the US and the audience are deeply engaged, you could get an eCPM as high as $3.00 - $5.00 .

 In other words, if you wanna make that passive income you have been wanting to make, then info links in the ad network from you. Especially, since Propeller Ads is out of the options. 



E-mail me at aabaranpaudel7@gmail.com or just comment down below if you need any help and I will make sure to get back to you . In the meantime, share this blogpost with fellow bloggers ?



"

Comments

  1. I agree, ty for sharing this..
    Really nice blog!
    May I put part of this on my page if I include a reference to this web page?
    OLANSI FACTORY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great story, Ive added you as a friend on my Facebook!
    TY a ton for posting this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a lot
    TYVM, wonderful job! This was what I needed to know.
    Wmakosladdilik cna training Damsnrmaskei
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I would comment and say superb theme, did you create it yourself? Really looks really good!
    Thought I would comment and say cool theme, did you design it for yourself? Looks really good!
    negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment